Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long day ahead...

Today Joe Kim of the Diocese of San Jose and Sam West of the Diocese of Stockton will be ordained to the transitional deaconate. Leonard, Moses, Mike, Dr. Tully, Dr. Ohm, Fr. Rubio, and myself are going to Sam's ordination at 9 am in Stockton's cathedral. Please keep both Joe and Sam in your prayers! Immediately afterward, Leonard, Dr. Ohm and I will be driving to St. Margaret Mary parish in Oakland where his Excellency, Bishop Salvatore Cordileone of Oakland, will be offering a Solemn Pontifical High Mass at 12:30 pm. When it's all over, I'll probably get back to the seminary at around 4 pm. And then I still have to read Dostoyevsky, Kant, and Plato for the coming week. It's a heavy work load but I try to apply myself diligently for the greater glory of God!

1 comment:

Colin said...

Oooo good news. Joe and Sam are not getting ordained with the rest of the class in like November?