Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Plans

Most seminarians of the diocese are already out and about among the parishes of our diocese. I hope you guys are having fun!

For those first year seminarians at the NAC, we have a different plan. I will be joining two seminarians from Mobile, Alabama as we head to China for what will hopefully be an eye-opening experience of the Church in China.

Our plans have changed dramatically because of the swine flu but we'll be traveling around to a number of parishes and leper colonies on the mainland while spending a lot of time in Hong Kong as well. I will not be able to post new things for a while. But I have scheduled in some posts to cover some of my absence. They're good, I think. :) But come August 6th, I will be back in Rome with much to say. :)

Until then, God bless.

AMDG.

No comments: