These are largely in jest. Please don't take me too seriously.
10. You come home to a quiet house, usually.
9. You don't have to remember nearly as many anniversaries and birthdays, that is, unless you have a big parish staff.
8. No arguments about money! You don't have a lot.
7. Don't have to wake in the middle of the night for baby. Instead you can get up for the sick and dying.
6. No one complains about the state of your room.
5. Everyone invites you over to dinner. Just think about all the possibilities.
4. You don't have to call anyone to tell them you will be out late, except the secretary.
3. No one forces you to go shopping with them.
2. You get a deep experience of 2 vocations, both celibate and married. As a priest, you are celibate but you are also at the constant service and ministry of the family.
1. You give witness of our future state in life, where we are not married or given in marriage, but united in heaven with our God.
Convinced? Well luckily we have openings. Call your vocation director today! :)